Your Body Can Talk, 2nd Edition
Your Body Can Talk, 2nd Edition is about the art and application of Clinical Kinesiology, and serves as an introduction to the energetic system that links mind and body. It shows how the body can “talk,” and therefore be used as a diagnostic tool to measure a wide variety of its own functions, and to determine which healing approach will best suit an individual. Clinical Kinesiology is the modality that allows us to interpret this new “body talk.” This method of muscle-testing “reads” the body’s innate wisdom; when “asked” a question, or presented with a stimulus, the muscles respond clearly, either with a strong (yes) or a weak (no) response.
This system, which expedites the application of acupuncture, also helps realign the body’s energy imbalances. Your Body Can Talk is written for the immediate use of the practitioner or layperson. It extends beyond the merely physical domain, showing the critical role that emotions play in maintaining physical health. It also presents a number of adjunct healing systems, such as the use of Bach Flower Remedies to heal chakra (energy center) imbalances. Armed with this deeper understanding of the body's multilayered energetic system, readers will find specific methods of fighting disease that emphasize the problems of unnecessary drugs, antibiotics and immunizations, and also the need for a fortified immune system – especially through natural foods.
Other topics include: rebuilding the body’s ecology after an overgrowth of unhealthy bacteria or Candidiasis; how to maintain the integrity of the energy system through minimizing exposure to unhealthy electromagnetic fields or EMFs; optimal health for women and men.
New material in this 2nd edition includes an extensive chapter on children’s health, which addresses pregnancy, natural birthing options and breastfeeding. It illustrates a road map for giving your children (and children yet to come) the best potential for optimal health. The new chapter on Leaky Gut syndrome is an eye-opener. A vivid depiction of the digestive system is presented. The function of the delicate intestinal lining is described. Dietary guidelines and gut healing remedies are simple and achievable.
Unlike other similar books, Your Body Can Talk provides the average reader with simple tools to begin evaluating their own health status, transforming the reader from being a victim of the medical system to thriving as a self-sufficient health consumer. Self-testing instructions and treatment recommendations for unique health problems are found at the end of each chapter. Your Body Can Talk Second Edition contains numerous valuable, reader friendly charts of remedies and treatments for various health conditions. This book is an elegantly presented manual on Clinical Kinesiology, with relevant information for all people.
What is Muscle Testing
- Muscle testing is a system of testing your muscles first for basic functional strength. If that muscle is “strong” when tested “in the clear” (while not being compared to another factor) that muscle can be used as an indicator for optimal or sub-optimal balance of other areas of your body. For example, your knee, elbow, ear, stomach, etc. can be checked with a related muscle test. If the indicator muscle and the area in question are tested simultaneously, the indicator muscle answers the question: Is this area balanced?
- Each time a muscle is being tested, it equates to asking the body a question.
- Each muscle response (strong or weak) reveals the answer to that question.
- Muscle testing may be used to evaluate energetic imbalances or dysfunctions before a serious problem evolves.
- Muscle testing may be used to learn the body’s compatibility with specific foods, cosmetics, nutrients, fabrics, etc.
- Your professional Kinesiologist can assess need for various treatments and gauge outcomes with specific muscle testing.